This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Riley Smith, Top Producer with EWM Realty International. In 2014, Riley closed over $70 million worth of real estate and 121 transactions.
His story is fascinating and he is what I call “The successful real estate agent of the present and future”.
During the interview you will learn how Riley:
- Increased his business over 50% per year, during the past 5 years.
- Grew his business faster, more effective and with fewer expenses than most top producers.
Great quotes from Riley:
- “You should work to learn before you work to earn”
- “Many people overestimate what they can do in a day and underestimate what they can do in 3 to 5 years. That overestimation gets their morale down and they end up abandoning their goals”
- “Our blog allows clients to come to us instead of us having to go out and find the clients”
- “A huge part of my success has come from the ability to build a great team”
- “We don’t sell houses we sell confidence”