This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Broker-Owner of the Year for RE/MAX North America in 2011 and top producer Anthony Askowitz. The following are some of his professional accomplishments during his 25 years in the industry:
- #1 Broker in Florida in 2008 & 2011 for RE/MAX North America.
- Second most productive office for RE/MAX in the state of Florida.
- Sixth most productive Realtor in Florida for RE/MAX with over 200 transactions closed in one calendar year.
- RE/MAX Diamond Club member (Over $1 million in commissions per year.)
- Member of Master Brokers Forum -Top 250 agents in Dade County.
During the interview Anthony reveals many of the habits and practices that have made him a successful broker and realtor:
- What systems to put in place in order to have a great real estate business.
- How to manage your time.
- How to build a successful team.
- The best way to farm an area.
Great quotes from Anthony:
- “Time is not equal to money because you can’t get back your time.”
- “Delegating is key to the growth of your business, I went from 100 transactions to 170 transactions in one year in part because I was able to delegate.”
- “You work about 32 hours with buyers and 8 hours with sellers, don’t stop working with buyers but learn how to delegate.”
- If I can’t have a team I can’t go away. Going away is part of living life and one of my main goals.”