Mr. Colombo played a pioneering role in developing some of the most luxurious buildings in Miami including The Santa Maria, Bristol Tower, Epic Residences & Hotel, Grovenor House, Porto Vita, Brickell Flatiron and many more.
The following are some of his professional accomplishments:
- Helped to redefine the luxury condominium market in South Florida.
- Redeveloped two of Ocean Drive’s most important Art Deco hotels: The Waldorf & Casa Grande.
- Acquired one of the top performing luxury car dealerships in U.S.A. The Collection.
During this interview you will learn:
- What aspect to put in practice when developing a project.
- How to exceed what your competition is doing.
- About the future of the Miami Real Estate market.
- How Technology influence residential and commercial developments.
Great quote from Mr. Colombo:
- “Luxury, to me is about comfort and elegance. I seek out the highest quality materials and craftsmanship and look for design that celebrates the spirit of the particular location.”
This interview is brought to you by:
Contact: Christopher Suarez at 305.915.9471 or email@example.com