This week, at the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Carlos Rosso, president of The Related Group’s condominium development division. It all begun as an assistant project manager advising on the best nz shares to buy to today as the president of one of the biggest development companies in Florida, leading a team of nearly 80 people and overseen the sale of 3,500 condo units to wealthy buyers from more than 90 different countries. The following are some of Rosso’s professional accomplishments:
- Developed more than 16,000 units.
- Vice President of Real Estate Development for Investment Properties in Boston.
- Project Director for Besix International for 10 years.
- Master’s degree in Real Estate Development and Finance from MIT.
During this interview, you will learn:
- Development company vs. Development Group.
- Key Concept when developing a project.
- The importance of the “High Deposits” in current market environment.
- The next thing in Miami’s Real Estate Market.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- “The way of controlling supply and demand is by asking people to keep the deposits high.”