Ashley started her career as an assistant of a top producing agent, leading her to learn the business from the ground up. Today with more than 24 years in this industry, Ashley has built a successful business, receiving numerous accolades, including top ½ of 1 percent realtors nationwide, top 10 of EWM International Realtors, and in 2012 was also recognized as the area’s top residential Realtor by the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce.
The following are some of Cusack’s professional accomplishments:
- 2015 won #8 Realtor at EWM and #7 in 2014.
- Member of the Council of Residential Specialist.
- Coach at the Miami Thunder Girl’s Lacrosse.
- Member of the Junior League of Miami Foundation.
During this interview, you will learn:
- The 360 Marketing Strategy.
- Real Estate Market in the net 12 months.
- Delegation, as part of your business.
- Coral Gables vs. Coconut Grove.
- Time Management for all aspects of your life.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- “Investments are important to put your business in another level, once you start putting it in, it comes back.”
- “Balance between family and business will help you keep everything together.”
- “Do something that you enjoy and something you’re going to get passion from, so you can express that enthusiasm… all of that helps to feed on success.”
|3613 Alhambra Court | Coral Gables | FL |33134
Contact Ashley Cusack:
firstname.lastname@example.org |(305) 798-8685
This interview is brought to you by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp. www.perlandtitle.com