In this episode of the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Brigitte Nachtigall, Top Producer for Great Properties International Realty in the Key Biscayne, Florida market.
Brigitte’s profession has evolved in a way that encircles every aspect of the real estate business, leading her to an extremely successful career. With over 27 years of experience, Brigitte has secured her position as one of the most successful real estate agents in Miami, a role model and a philanthropist.
The following are some of Nachtigall’s professional accomplishments:
- Worked for “Ocean Club Development” for 7 years.
- Sales Director for the Four Seasons Residences, on Brickell.
- Currently has 20 Active Listings.
- BNachtigall Properties are considered one of the Top Power Houses of Key Biscayne.
During this interview, you will learn:
- The Importance of Building Relationships.
- Key Biscayne Market in a Nutshell.
- Planning/Organization key in this industry.
- Brigitte’s Way to Express Gratitude.
- How to Properly Present a Property for Sale.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- “The busier you are, the better you get at it.”
- “Be honest with your clients, look for their best interest, this is a long-lasting relationship, is not a one transaction… If you really care about them, they’ll stay with you for many years.”
420 Harbor Drive | Key Biscayne | FL | 33149-1705
Contact: Brigitte Bachtigall
Watch Facebook Live-Property 420 Harbor Drive
This interview is brought to you by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp. www.perlandtitle.com