The Miami Real Estate Show is dedicated to bringing you the truth behind the success of the most prominent real estate celebrities including Ugo Colombo, Carlos Rosso, Nitin Motwani, Craig Studnicky, Jay Parker, Alicia Cervera Lamadrid, Alicia Cervera Sr, Jeff Morr, Eloy Carmenate, Esther Percal, Nancy Batchelor, Philip Spiegelman and Riley Smith among others.
Born and raised in Italy, came to Miami 21 years ago, giving an entrance to his current career as an investor in the greater Miami market. Little did he know would become his business and life. Carlo always had a passion for real estate which is the key ingredient for his successful career in this industry.
Carlo shares how to effectively network & master education and knowledge to survive in a competitive industry on this episode of The Miami Real Estate Show with Orlando Montiel.
The following are some of Dipasquale’s professional accomplishments:
- Recognized as Top Producer award winning in 2017 and 2018 for Cervera Real Estate.
- Supported associations and charities that benefit animal welfare and animal shelters.
During this interview, you will learn:
- The Golden Rule of Real Estate.
- Database, How to Keep It Growing.
- The 3 Steps to succeed in this industry.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- You never stop learning, the market changes and you need to change with the market.
- Whatever it takes to grow and succeed comes hand in hand with more and more training and knowledge… Keep educating yourself.
2018 will be a great year for The Miami Real Estate Show. We look forward to bringing you even bigger names in real estate with the re-vamped web series hosted by The Montiel Organization Founder Orlando Montiel.
Follow CARLO DIPASQUALE:
297 N Coconut LN | Miami Beach, FL | 33139 Click HERE for property details – Thanks to Sildy Cervera
The Miami Real Estate Show is proudly sponsored by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp.
The Q Kapital Group Corp.