This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Chris Leavitt, top real estate broker at Douglas Elliman, contributor to Bloomberg TV, Fox News and star of Bravo’s reality show “Million Dollar Listing Miami”.
Chris has an impressive record of success in both South Florida and New York City markets, selling over $100 million dollar in real estate in 2015.
The following are some of his professional accomplishments:
- Represented the sale of the largest condominium in the history of Florida.
- Star of Million Dollar Listing Miami.
- Director of sales at The Bristol Palm Beach.
- Contributor on Maria Bartiromo’s Fox Business show.
- Featured in prominent publications as The Wall Street Journal, Curbed.com, The New York Times, and The Real Deal Magazine among other.
During this interview you will learn:
- How to manage your time for maximum productivity.
- The importance of understanding your audience/market.
- Key attributes of a successful agent.
- The importance of social media and its role in the real estate industry.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- “Make sure that whoever you’re talking to and dealing with, you are in their shoes, that you understand where they’re coming from as a buyer, seller.”
- “Understand the market, Miami is a global city and people are coming from all over the world, so you need to know your audience before you offer them a deal.”
- “It’s very important for agents to be on their game mentally, all the time because it’s all about reinventing yourself every day.”
This interview is brought to you by:
thebristolpalmbeach.com For more information contact: Christopher Leavitt at +1 (561) 653-6224