The Miami Real Estate Show is dedicated to bringing you the truth behind the success of the most prominent real estate celebrities including Ugo Colombo, Carlos Rosso, Nitin Motwani, Craig Studnicky, Jay Parker, Alicia Cervera Lamadrid, Alicia Cervera Sr, Jeff Morr, Eloy Carmenate, Esther Percal, Nancy Batchelor, Philip Spiegelman and Riley Smith among others.
With more than 25 years in the industry, Craig brings a wealth of expertise in sales and market knowledge. His leadership has positioned RelatedISG as one of the leading South Florida real estate firms working with developers.
On his third time on the show, Craig shares some of the most important techniques, tools, strategies, advice he’s been acquiring during his 25 years in the industry and the main insights of the Miami Report 2018 on this episode of The Miami Real Estate Show with Orlando Montiel.
The following are some of Studnicky’s professional accomplishments:
- Principal and Co-founder of one of the fastest-growing companies in South Florida.
- Producer of the most reliable real estate report “Miami Report” since 2009.
During this interview, you will learn:
- The 3 “Golden Nuggets” of Sales.
- The Importance of Feedback.
- Miami 2018 Report “Insights”
- How to create the “Sense of Urgency” in a sales presentation.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- The easiest way to create a sense of urgency is by creating a sense of scarcity.
- Be likable, the person you pissed off today, is going to be the one you’re going to need tomorrow…
-Miami Report by ISG, get your copy here: https://isgworld.com/miamireport/
2018 will be a great year for The Miami Real Estate Show. We look forward to bringing you even bigger names in real estate with the re-vamped web series hosted by The Montiel Organization Founder Orlando Montiel.
The Miami Real Estate Show is proudly sponsored by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp.
The Q Kapital Group Corp.
Follow Craig Studnicky: