FACT: 75 percent of a real estate agent’s business comes referrals and word of mouth. YET, most agents are still spending way too much money on new lead sources, rather than investing in their existing clients.
Finally, You’ll Have a Step-By-Step Plan For
MONETIZING E-MAIL & SOCIAL MEDIA
Simply put, if most of your business is coming from your center of influence and past clients and IT COSTS YOU SIX TO SEVEN TIMES MORE TO ACQUIRE A NEW CUSTOMER than it does to retain an existing one, then you should focus your efforts on marketing to your center of influence and past clients.
BUYERS & SELLERS have changed they way they find and consume information…
…and they’ve even changed the way they buy too.
Successful agents must adapt their marketing to these changes.
You already know that having an email marketing and social media strategy is an important aspect of your real estate business.
But, if you’re like most agents, you’re not doing it as well as you know you should be.
Your business needs to have plans and processes in place in order to:
- Listen to what your clients are saying and looking for on social media so you can monitor and respond to accordingly.
- Influence them in a positive way, by establishing authority, often through the distribution and sharing of valuable content…
- Sell them your services, without coming across as a pushy sales person.
There’s just one problem: Most agents don’t know how to do it.
That’s where we come in.
With our real estate program email and social media modules, you will learn, how to constantly position yourself as the expert of choice in your client’s mind so when they are ready to buy or sell they choose you.
More specifically you’ll learn:
- How to create the right email marketing an social media campaign to drive more traffic to your website
- How to create “The perfect email Template for Buyers and Sellers” to increase open rate and conversion.
- How to create the sexiest subject line and title for your next email
- How to AUTOMATE your social media and email marketing campaigns (don’t worry, we tell you which programs to use)
- Identify the right channels for your audience and best time to post and send emails
- The Social Media and email marketing Do’s and Don’ts
- The 2 methods to differentiate Followers from Clients
In short, once you complete our PROGRAM you will be able to not only manage and control the social conversation about you and your business… but also be able to track, measure and monetize your social media and email campaign efforts.
- Lesson 1: Email Marketing Workshop Webinar
- Lesson 1: TOP 10 Email Templates
- Lesson 3a: Tool Demo: Mailchimp Basic
- Lesson 3b: Crafting Your email Subject Lines for maximum open rate
- Lesson 3c: Crafting Your Body Copy (email content)
- Lesson 3d: Lead Magnets
- Lesson 4: Inserting Calls To Action
- Lesson 5: Recycling Content
- Lesson 6: AUTOMATION (So you don’t have to worry about sending and posting anymore)
- Lesson 7: Tracking and measuring results
- Lesson 8: Optimizing Opens & Clicks
- Lesson 2: Social Media
- Lesson 10: Which Social Media Channel Is Right For You
- Lesson 11: Social Media Do’s and Dont’s
- Lesson 12: Engagement vs Followers
- Lesson 14: Tool Demo – Facebook’s Boost Post Function