You have invested a lot of time creating a marketing campaign to identify and find potential clients. You have put the effort to pre-qualify, follow and prepare a presentation for your client. After you are done with the presentation, one thing is certain…. You will receive at least one or two objections. Your ability to achieve success in real estate will be in direct proportion to your ability to handle, accept, and overcome the obstacles that most people call objections.
Fortunately, for you, most agents don’t know how to answer objections. As a matter of fact most don’t even know how many objections they can get from a client.
HINT: THERE ARE ONLY 8 OBJECTIONS. Learn to answer them and your closing to presentation ratio will increase by at least 75%
- Lesson 28: The 8 objections and how to answer them:
- Lesson 27: How to practice the objections
- Lesson:28 3 step process to handling objections
- Lesson 29: Money: My home is worth more than my neighbor’s
- Lesson 30: Commission: Why don’t you lower your commission?
- Lesson 31: Comparison: I want to interview other agents
- Lesson 32: Authority: I need to speak to my spouse
- Lesson 33: Escape Technique: Let me think about it
- Lesson 34: No need: I don’t really need to sell, I’ll sell only if I get what I’m asking for
- Lesson 35: Satisfied: I don’t need an agent, I’m satisfied with what I’m doing to sell my home
- Lesson 36: Commitment: Bring me a buyer and I’ll pay you the commission.
The sooner you begin learning and practicing the objections, the sooner you will achieve massive results in your presentation and getting more listings.