This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews one of the most influential Real Estate agents in Social Media, Ines Hegedus-Garcia, editor in chief of Miamism.com, Architect & Miami Beach realtor with RelatedISG International Realty.
Ines and her Miamism team became one of South Florida’s first realty teams to capitalize on Internet Marketing. This year alone Ines is projected to close more than $50 Millions in sales, about 80%, which came from Social Media.
The following are some of her professional accomplishments:
- Selected as Inman News’ Real Estate’s 50 Most Influential Online.
- Honorary Member of Broward Master Brokers Forum.
- SMMI Advisory Board.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member.
- Selected as Top 12 Women Real Estate Bloggers 2007 by SellsiusRealEstate.com.
During this interview you will learn:
- How to build a strong relationship with clients using Social Media.
- Which platforms performs better.
- How to implement blogging as one of your marketing strategies.
- Importance of applying a/b testing.
- Best strategies to apply when creating content.
- The importance of Social Media in the Real Estate industry.
Great insights from this interview:
- “Consistency is the key to build a strong appearance in Social Media.”
- “It’s all about knowledge and how you use the tools.”
- “If you write about business you don’t want, you’re going to get the business you don’t want, so don’t write about those.”
This interview is brought to you by: