This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Broker-Owner of Deconova International Realty and one of the most sought after instructors for the Miami Association of Realtors, Jose Collado.
The following are some of his professional accomplishments:
- Consistently close over 100 transactions per year over the past 7 years.
- Over 300 closed transactions in the Foreclosures Online System.
- Ranked as one of the top instructors for the Miami Association of Realtors.
During the interview Jose shares great advice:
- How, he has built a firm with over 260 agents.
- Organize your business for constant growth.
- How to delegate.
- How to identify the good, the bad and the myths about on-line foreclosure auctions.
Great quotes from Jose:
- “One of the mayor factors that has contributed to my success is organization, it is a simple concept, but most people don’t know how to organize their day for success.”
- “The key in our business in today’s market is education and that is what most agents lack.”
- “Miami is the land of the investor.”
This interview is brought to you by: