This week, in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Julian Johnston, Broker and owner of Calibre International Realty.
With over twelve years of experience in residential real estate, Julian has become one of the leading waterfront home brokers in Miami Beach, with over 100 million dollars sold last year, calculated by closed sales on MLS.
The following are some of Johnston’s professional accomplishments:
- He achieved the record highest sales price for a condo in FL. $25,000,000 for PH 1 at the Continuum in 2012.
- He ranked #1 agent in Miami Beach.
- Closed on a plot land on Sunset Island in Miami Beach sold for $8.2 million that was only on the market for one day.
- Ranked #6 on the Top-Producing 20 real estate agent in Miami-Dade county 2015 list.
- He founded his own real estate company, Calibre International Realty.
- #1 waterfront home rental agent in the whole Miami Beach.
During this interview, you will learn:
- How to go from zero to millions in commissions.
- How to deal with Commercial/ Residential transactions.
- Key elements when doing a showing.
- Importance of Research + Market Knowledge.
Great insights from this interview:
- “To get ahead you need to have two to three hours a day where you’re not interrupted so that you’re able to plan not only your day but your week ahead.”
- “You have to be true to your nature and find your own way to do things.”
- “You can’t be a jack of all trades, rather focus on one area, and define that so you can become an expert.”
This interview is brought to you by: