This week, in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Mick Duchon, Senior Director of Sales at Douglas Elliman.
Duchon started his career in the real estate industry at a very young age; his first job as an intern gave him a glance at how this business works. In 2008, he entered the residential brokerage business. Since then he’s worked with real estate organizations, from II Villaggio Realty, assisting Eloy Carmenate with multimillion-dollar sales, to his current position at Douglas Elliman as the Senior Director, where he’s partnered with Carmenate on all major transactions.
The following are some of Duchon’s professional accomplishments:
- He is the senior director of sales at Douglas Elliman.
- He procured $52 million in sales in 2014.
- Under his leadership, along with Carmenate, he represents exclusive projects such as the Continuum, St.Regis Bal Harbour, Apogee, and the Setai, among others.
During this interview you will learn:
- Important tips to a great presentation.
- Importance of design.
- How to pick and choose the right property for your client.
Great insights from this interview:
- “It’s really not a day job and it’s not just a during the week proposition. It’s a lifestyle.”
- “I need to eat, sleep, and breathe real estate in order to be effective.”
- “As real estate agents, we need to be aware and understand how the market is behaving, so we can find the best value for our clients.”
This interview is brought to you by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp. www.perlandtitle.com
Featured Property: 50 S POINTE DR, 3104- MIAMI BEACH