Alex has been in the real estate industry for over 17 years, worked for top real estate companies such as Keyes, ERA, Prudential and now ISG. Today he has gathered an impressive record of success with over 300 agents across six offices all under his wings. His experience and market knowledge has placed Alex as one of the most successful brokers from South Florida.
The following are some of his professional accomplishments:
- President of Related ISG Int’l Realty.
- From 56 agents to over 300 just in a year and a half.
During this interview you will learn:
- The five different real estate markets.
- The Endowment effect.
- Exercise applied to Business.
- The LeBron James Principle.
- 3 Key advice to a New Agent.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- “Things are always going to be changing, but you have to be able to stay the course and not listen to all the noise and particularly to the negative one that’s around you.”
- “Never count your chicken before they hatch.”
- “Never take your foot off the gas pedal.”
- “Throughout my career I have been fortunate to have had several mentors along the way.”
This interview is brought to you by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp. www.perlandtitle.com