Alicia grew up surrounded by real estate; by 1980 she joined her mother’s firm Cervera Real Estate, Miami’s first real estate firm. Today is one of South Florida’s industry leaders.
Alicia has received numerous accolades, including Lifetime Member of the Manchester Who’s Who, featured as “The Achiever” given by Miami Today and won “Best Entrepreneur” award by Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
The following are some of her professional accomplishments:
- 2015 won South Florida Business Journal Power Leader award.
- Founding Member of Master Brokers Forum.
- DDA Advisory Board.
- Co-Chair at Miami-Dade Tocqueville Society Cabinet.
During this interview you will learn:
- Edgewater as an opportunity.
- Real Estate Market from 2015 to 2016.
- #1 Challenge in RE agents today.
- Best advice for New/Experience agent.
Great insights from this interview:
- “In life the one lesson that we learned and the older we get, the clear it becomes that the right time is right now.”
- “If you don’t have the will to stay in the real estate game in a long-term basis, then you shouldn’t be in real estate.”
- “You have to be willing to give up a lot in order to get a lot.”
- “You have to love what you’re doing, but you don’t have to be in love with it every day.”
This interview is brought to you by: