It all begun as an assistant project manager to today as the president of one of the biggest development companies in Florida, leading a team of nearly 80 people and overseen the sale of 3,500 condo units to wealthy buyers from more than 90 different countries.
The following are some of Rosso’s professional accomplishments:
- Developed more than 16,000 units.
- Vice President of Real Estate Development for Investment Properties in Boston.
- Project Director for Besix International for 10 years.
- Master’s degree in Real Estate Development and Finance from MIT.
During this interview, you will learn:
- Development company vs. Development Group.
- Key Concept when developing a project.
- The importance of the “High Deposits” in current market environment.
- The next thing in Miami’s Real Estate Market.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- “The way of controlling supply and demand is by asking people to keep the deposits high.”
This interview is brought to you by: