This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Craig Studnicky, principal & co-founder of ISG World along with Related ISG International Realty and producer of the ISG Miami Report.
ISG Principals Philip J. Spiegelman and Craig Studnicky have represented many developers in the sales of their projects including Jorge Perez Related Group CEO, Kevin Maloney and Armando Codina among others. They have one of the strongest reputation and track records in South Florida residential real estate. Under his leadership, the company represents some of the most exclusive projects, such as Mirasol, Muse, The crimson, Echo Brickell, Downtown Doral, and Echo Aventura among others.
The following are some of his professional accomplishments:
- Principal & co-founder of ISG World.
- Producer of the most reliable Real Estate Report since 2009.
- Founder of Steven Craig Realty in Atlantic City in 1984.
During this interview you will learn:
- The new Real Estate game.
- Why Miami?
- The new buyers.
- The Miami Report.
- The next opportunity in Miami.
- Miami, the next Silicon South.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- “There’s never a bad wind that doesn’t blow somebody some good.”
- “We learn something from 2009/2011, bad times don’t last forever.”
- “What follows a contraction? An expansion, right.”
- “The top salespeople in the world whether they’re selling real estate or widgets will always tell you, you cannot sell without a sense of urgency.”
- “Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, they’re all moving regional offices here in Miami, they all declared that Miami is the fastest growing tech center in the USA.”
To get the Miami Report, just click here: isgworldmiami.com
This interview is brought to you by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp. www.perlandtitle.com