This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Eloy Carmenate with Douglas Elliman, recognized in the Top 100 Brokers in the U.S by Forbes and ranked in the top 1 percent of producers in the United States and No.7 in Miami currently with over $250 million dollar in listings.
The following are some of his professional accomplishments:
- #1 Realtor in Miami Beach by Wall Street Journal & REAL Trends.
- City Stunner Award by HGTV’S Frontdoor.com & Zillow.com.
- Set 2 records: all-time highest priced condominium & highest price per Sq. Ft, South of New York.
During this interview you will learn:
- Finance, magic tool in Real Estate.
- The importance of having a mentor.
- The impact of Millennial in the real estate industry.
- The #1 thing you should never do in this industry.
Great insights from this interview:
- “Never say I don’t know, say let me get an answer instead.”
- “If you mess with the brokers community half of your success is out the doors.”
This interview is brought to you by: