With national and international knowledge in sales, franchising, marketing, acquisitions and operation, Gus has built a successful career throughout these 25+ years, working for companies such as AOL, United Airlines, Coldwell Banker and Realogy Corp, where he developed the company’s six real estate brands: Better Homes & Gardens, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, ERA and ONE Sotheby’s International Realty.
The following are some of his professional accomplishments:
- COO at Douglas Elliman Florida Brokerage.
- Former ONE Sotheby’s International Realty COO.
- Executive Vice President of International Development & Services at Realogy Corp.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Columbus University.
During this interview you will learn:
- How to seize the opportunity.
- Importance of communication.
- The most common problem real estate agent face today and how to fix them.
- The WHY strategy.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- “Imagination, apply the knowledge to the imagination because not every listing/deal are going to be the same, you have to be creative in today’s world.”
- “Key is communication, you need to make sure everybody it’s on the same page.”
- “It’s not about getting the listing, closing or selling it, it’s about the journey that got you there, that’s going to tell you if that client is your client for life or your client for one transaction.”
- “Ask yourself: What do you bring to the table different than the client can’t get from the Internet?”
This interview is brought to you by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp. www.perlandtitle.com