This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Nitin Motwani, the managing principal of Miami Worldcenter Associates, managing director of Encore Housing Opportunity Fund and PARAMOUNT Miami Worldcenter.
From the Financial industry to Real Estate, Motwani’s passion for transformation and consistently developing contribution to the progress of South Florida, a take away from growing up in a small hospitality-developers family in Fort Lauderdale beach.
The following are some of his professional accomplishments:
- One of the 10 South Florida real estate leaders in the 35-and-under crowd.
- Paramount Miami Worldcenter.
- Member of the board of the Miami Downtown Development Authority, The World Trade Center of Miami.
- Member of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce & Beacon Council.
- Developed the $100 million-plus Condo ‘Paramount Fort Lauderdale Beach‘.
- Co-chair of the nonprofit Operation Hop for Haiti.
During this interview you will learn:
- The 3P’s for success.
- Current trends and opportunities in the Miami Real Estate market.
- 3 Key points of Miami’s future.
Great takeaways from Nitin’s interview:
- “Persistence, Perseverance and Passion, will help you to get through the good times (which are easier) & the bad times.”
- “The key thing is to be surrounded by great people; having Art Falcone standing next to me helped in growing my business.”
This interview is brought to you by:
Contact: Patricia Velazquez at 305.766.3449 or firstname.lastname@example.org