The Miami Real Estate Show is dedicated to bringing you the truth behind the success of the most prominent real estate celebrities including Ugo Colombo, Carlos Rosso, Nitin Motwani, Craig Studnicky, Jay Parker, Alicia Cervera Lamadrid, Alicia Cervera Sr, Jeff Morr, Eloy Carmenate, Esther Percal, Nancy Batchelor, Philip Spiegelman and Riley Smith among others.
After his first year in the industry, of hunting for the financial freedom, running around Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County without success and ready to quit, he decided to join real estate coaching as his last push. A move that turned into one that would have an immensely purposeful impact on his career, shaping his real estate business into what it is today.
To date, Mr. Soria and his team have become one of the leading North Bay Village’s home experts, obtaining more than 56% yearly of the market share of the first place farmed.
Nivaldo shares how the experiences that pushed him to the edge, helped push him further in the industry on this episode of The Miami Real Estate Show with Orlando Montiel.
The following are some of Soria’s professional accomplishments:
- Recognized as Top Producer in 2016, 2017 and 2018, as well as Top Producer Oscar award winning for Julie’s Realty.
- Founded his own real estate company, South Florida Investment.
- 33 current listings valued with over $12.5 M in pipeline.
During this interview, you will learn:
- How to go from being a Secret Agent to a Celebrity.
- How to Maximize Time & Effort, from an Agent Perspective.
- The Transition from Zero to Millions.
- The Winning Approach
Great takeaways from this interview:
- From a generalist agent, to the specialist in the building to then become a Celebrity… It’s all about your approach to marketing and the value offered.
- Frequency and consistency is the name of the game as long as you provide valuable information.
2018 will be a great year for The Miami Real Estate Show. We look forward to bringing you even bigger names in real estate with the re-vamped web series hosted by The Montiel Organization Founder Orlando Montiel.
The Miami Real Estate Show is proudly sponsored by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp.
The Q Kapital Group Corp.
Follow NIVALDO SORIA: