This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews Riley Smith, top producer with EWM Realty International. In 2014, Riley closed over $70 million worth of real estate and 121 transactions.
His story is fascinating and he is what I call “The successful real estate agent of the present and future.”
During the interview you will learn how Riley has:
- Increased his business over 50% per year, during the past 5 years.
- Grown his business faster, more effective and with fewer expenses than most top producers.
- Built an extremely productive and effective real estate team.
- Has written over 1,500 blog posts over the past 7 years.
- Has grown his business by subtraction rather than expansion (i.e. by becoming an expert in a specific area).
Great quotes from Riley:
- “You should work to learn before you work to earn.”
- “We don’t sell houses we sell confidence.”
- “Many people overestimate what they can do in a day and underestimate what they can do in 3 to 5 years.”
- “Write your goals every single day, this is something free you can do which has changed his life and career.”
- “Our blog allow clients to come to us instead of us having to go out and find the clients.”
- “A huge part of my success has come from the ability to build a great team.”
- Clients are important, but it is the relationship that you build with other realtors that will help you the most in this business.”
- “Think in terms of being a business owner, not just being a realtor. Agents should think in terms of creating a business as opposed to just working the next deal.”
This interview is brought to you by:
The Moorings – Contact The Riley Smith Group