George Castillo

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: How to Find More Clients #6678
    George Castillo
    Participant

What prospecting advice would you give a new agent for growing a database working with rentals?
    Watching the Jay Parker interview he mentions to work with rentals. What would be a good prospecting technique for working with rentals when you are positioning yourself as a new agent in a building?

In my office they advise you to cold call expired listings, go door knocking, and host open houses as forms of prospecting. A majority of buildings including mine don’t allow open houses. I know cold calling is a thing of the past.

What would you recommend?

in reply to: How to Find More Clients #6557
    George Castillo
    Participant

When working with a rental/buyer lead should one pre-qualify 51 questions over the phone before meeting the client?

Or is it best to setup a meeting at the office and pre-qualify in person?

in reply to: Other #6343
    George Castillo
    Participant

I have created my brand apart from my company brand. I was wondering what form of business entity should I form for my real estate career. Should I form an LLC or a DBA. Are there any other business entities that are better suitable for a realtor?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Get Real Estate News, Tips, Tools and Strategies

Get Real Estate News, Tips, Tools and Strategies

Join our Real Estate Community and receive weekly resources that will help you overcome objections, improve your presentation, better manage your time and get more clients faster, cheaper and easier. Zero SPAM, just valuable content.

You have Successfully Subscribed!