The Miami Real Estate Show is dedicated to bringing you the truth behind the success of the most prominent real estate celebrities including Ugo Colombo, Carlos Rosso, Nitin Motwani, Craig Studnicky, Jay Parker, Alicia Cervera Lamadrid, Alicia Cervera Sr, Jeff Morr, Eloy Carmenate, Esther Percal, Nancy Batchelor, Philip Spiegelman and Riley Smith among others.
John Parsiani is a powerful real estate professional known for his diplomacy, diligence and integrity. His passion for excellence has been a lifelong pursuit that John has cultivated across three continents, a superior education, and an impressive 15-year career in marketing and sales, with a 10-year focus on real estate.
On his first time on the show, Parsiani shares advice:
- For agents who want to transition from general sales into development.
- How to be a succesful in-house agent.
- The three keys of his success in the Real Estate industry.
- The most important techniques and strategies acquiring during his career in the industry.
The following are some of Parsiani’s professional accomplishments:
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Delta Airlines.
- Director of Business Development at Engel & Voelkers and Luxury Estate Consultant at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
During this interview, you will learn:
- How to connect with people.
- Structure and discipline.
- Marketing and sales skills.
- Values for new Real Estate Agents.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- Talent is my biggest challenge now, to find people like-minded that come in looking to see what they can give rather than what they can receive.
- Marketing is everything, it’s a great part of this business.
2018 will be a great year for The Miami Real Estate Show. We look forward to bringing you even bigger names in real estate with the re-vamped web series hosted by The Montiel Organization Founder Orlando Montiel.
The Miami Real Estate Show is proudly sponsored by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp.
The Q Kapital Group Corp.
Follow John Reza Parsiani: