The Miami Real Estate Show is dedicated to bringing you the truth behind the success of the most prominent real estate celebrities including Ugo Colombo, Carlos Rosso, Nitin Motwani, Craig Studnicky, Jay Parker, Alicia Cervera Lamadrid, Alicia Cervera Sr, Jeff Morr, Eloy Carmenate, Esther Percal, Nancy Batchelor, Philip Spiegelman and Riley Smith among others.
In this episode of THE MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Omar De Windt from the Miami Real Estate Podcast with Cervera Real Estate interviews Orlando Montiel, president of the Montiel Organization, and Business Coach.
During the interview, Orlando shares his knowledge on how to become a listing agent, top marketing strategies for listing agent, selling tactics and how to position yourself as the expert of choice in the sellers mind; everything you need to know about becoming a top listing agent in this enthusiastic episode of The Miami Real Estate Show with Omar De Windt.
During this interview, you will learn:
- Why the most successful agents are listing agents.
- How to become a listing agent.
- The fundamentals of promoting yourself when working with sellers.
- Property Selling advice and tactics.
- How to increase your presentation to listing ratio.
Great takeaways from this interview:
- The importance of properly selecting and knowing your area.
- Marketing, the number one tool to position yourself as a listing agent.
- The only thing that sells a property is the right price and the MLS.
2019 will be a great year for The Miami Real Estate Show. We look forward to bringing you even bigger names in real estate with the re-vamped web series hosted by The Montiel Organization Founder Orlando Montiel.
The Miami Real Estate Show is proudly sponsored by:
Perland Title & Escrow Services Corp.
The Q Kapital Group Corp.
Miami Real Estate Podcast